Friday, July 4, 2008

Fotos


In Granada we dressed up in Arab clothes to take a picture! I will have to post the professional one.


This is Vélez-Málaga. I have ancestors from this town! It was cool to see.




A car elevator in one of the underground parking lots in Granada.


Un lindo niño que quiso salir en mi foto. (A cute boy that wanted to be in my picture.)


Our group in Estepona, Spain (we were there looking at the place where Professor Nieves´family was from)




La Alhambra in Granada from a distance




Check out this ice cream! Hmmm...



La Alhambra-so cool! So intricate and amazing.


I love Juanes! I barely missed his concert in 2 different cities here! Maybe another time. :)




Ruinas romanas en Córdoba (Roman ruins in Córdoba)


Inside some of the gardens at La Alambra


In the Mesquita in Córdoba. Incredible... Interesting fact-after the Christians took back their land, they built a cathedral inside of the mosque... so inside now we can see both these arabic archs, as well as the Christian chapels, etc.



View from the Giralda tower of the Cathedral in Sevilla. Wow!



I was taking pictures outside a cafe in Málaga (for my classes) and this worker saw me taking them of the place where he worked. He came out and wanted to be in the pictures! He was funny!



Brad, Natziely, and I with a guy celebrating Spain´s victory of the Eurocopa in the street. Read explanation below!

Keep smiling! ¡Sigue sonriendo!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Hi, Jaynann. Thanks for posting all that and the pictures. That ice cream looked good. It's interesting how they all had real fruit or something in them.

It sounds like you've been here, there and everywhere. I'm glad you are having fun.